Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:44:16 -0700
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: BenT seen in Vanagon touring article in Camp-Car Magazine in
              Japan
Comments: To: Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@gmail.com>

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 7:51 AM, Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@gmail.com>wrote:

> dear al turning japenese > > google offers a translation service on the pages ben t links to > but the magazine seems to be able to be opened and read by subscription > hmm ... > anyway Ben T if you send Shintaro an email i would bet he would send you a > copy of the latest japenese version > yours >

Roger,

He DID send me copies of both editions plus a couple of popular VW magazines from Japan. That's how I found out that my photos were in the article. In one photo, I have my eyes completely close and looked like a had a triple chin. But the important details were there -- he and I in front of the San Mateo DMV and his new registration for the Westy. Apparently, the other, more flattering shot of me did not have the DMV sign in the picture. Thank goodness it is a postage stamp pic. He emailed the pics to me later. The better resolution allowed me to see every razor nick on my face that day.=)

BenT