Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:43:53 -0600
From:         Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM>
Subject:      Tomorrow - Santa Fe VW Non-Existent Bus Club Breakfast invite

Volks,

If anyone is around Santa Fe, NM tomorrow morning .. join us for the Santa Fe VW Non-Existent Bus Club Breakfast get together.

This is a totally non-existent club having a non-organized, non- planned, no agenda, no giveaways get together of anywhere from 2 VW buses to who knows how many.

Even though we don't really exist, the club that is, ... we would love to have you join us for breakfast and VW Bus talk.

Splitties, Bays, Vanagons & and even Eurovans are welcome.

Consider this the "Land of No" version of a breakfast non-campout event.

It's rumored that Terri Hatcher will be joining us with her Bay.

http://tinyurl.com/64smjf

OK .. I made that part up but you never know.

Spread the word.

Details:

Date: Sept 6th Time: 10:30am Location: Harry's Roadhouse

96 Old Las Vegas Hwy # B Santa Fe, NM 87505 (505) 989-4629

larry & maggie roadhaus.com cell: 520 780 6630