Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Sep 2008 08:13:56 -0700
From:         Mike Elliott <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Airbox Q & A - Completed!
Comments: To: Evan Mac Donald <vanagon_dad@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

Hey Evan. Mellow Yellow's flappers need attention for sure. This is one job I've wanted to take care of, but the List sez that getting the darn box out is majorly difficult. So I've held back. How would you rate the job? -- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano Bend, OR KG6RCR