Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Sep 2008 16:58:06 -0500
From:         Jeff Palmer <jpalmer@MTS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Today's odd repair
Comments: To: Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>

My fridge has been more or less reliable over the past 23 years so I'm reluctant to service it. "If it ain't broke ..."

My main concern is that pulling the fridge might result in the flame blowing out frequently if I don't reinstall it just right. Is this a real concern or am I making this up?

I mentioned in a previous post I found smoke coming out of my flue last week when running on propane! Didn't notice any smell, burning plastic or otherwise. I assumed I burnt a bug or two in the combustion chamber?

What's the best way to clean? Take apart the flue and vaccuum I guess?

Thanks as always! Jeff