Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:45:30 -0400
From:         "Peter T. Owsianowski" <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Buses by the Beach Bus Boo
Comments: To: Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@verizon.net>

Hey, Jonce:

Sorry to hear about your Dad.

The Rafffle/Auction is in the Spring along with the carabus and car show. This weekend we will just be chillin' with our bus friends and imbibing with our tribe. Chili Cook-Off is Saturday night and the West Michigan Living Hostory Encampment will again be across the lake.

Will be be good to see you again!

-- Pete '79 Westy "Aardvark" '87 Westy "Joe's Van" WWW.Busesbythebeach.com