Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Sep 2008 01:05:03 -0400
From:         W Monk <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: westy + canine = no good
Comments: To: Mike Miller <mwmiller@cwnet.com>

My wife left a scone in the glove box in our Brand new Volvo V70XC a few years back. Her lab chewed his way into the compartment and got to the scone. Not wanting to throw the scone out to eat later saved 1.50 Repairing the dash,glove box and trim 470.00 What a bargain!!! Notice I said her lab. I hate the dog and it hates me. It one of those dogs that is always seeking an escape. I no longer chase after it. It eventually comes back after its rolled around in mud and deer crap. Has those nice little poop balls imbeded in her coat. I just lock her in the crate in the garage and let me wife deal with it when she get home. My dog doesn't leave my side,would't ever think of running away,I can let her out in the front yard that doesn't have a fence and she will do her business then come lay in front of the door till I let her in. She knows better than to take off or chew anything. I think she understands why mess with a good thing as she has it made at home. Won't even leave the yard to go after other dogs walking up and down the street. The picture of the shredded Westy is a good reason why my wifes dog never goes camping with us and my dog does! At night she sleeps on a blanket put on the pass side front floor and stays there till I get up in the morning. Even then all I have to do is pop open the slider and she'll hop out take a squirt then lays down on the mat outside in front of the slider.

Bill