Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:49:15 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: The dreaded "Vanagon Syndrome" - or is it? Formerly: Question
              about temp II sensor and bad running
Comments: To: Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>

let's say the other side of frustration is patient determination. I consider frustration a form of anger. as much as possible, I don't do anger.

great diagnostic technicians are clever, creative, and endlessly patient, and determined to get it, no matter what it takes. And sometimes it takes a lot.

On either end it's only frustrating if you let it be that way. We could just as easily consider it fascinating and interesting. and hey, they're old..........they do this once in a while !

it is purely and simply a 'blockage or leakage of electrons or fluids." just gotta find 'em. that last mark discussion about the injectors and 02 was very good.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Lincoln" <magikvw@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 2:00 PM Subject: The dreaded "Vanagon Syndrome" - or is it? Formerly: Question about temp II sensor and bad running