Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:16:28 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Tire Noise
Comments: To: Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>

I have Nokians under our Westy Syncro which is used for Summer camping only and studded ones on my sunroof Syncro for winter driving. I do not find the noise level to be bad on either. Nokians are also the tire of choice for my wifes 4motion Passat, moms Odyssey, dads Voyager, and my sisters Fox. They have also been the tire of choice for a number of years under demo's at the new car dealership where I work.

Mark in AK

----- Original Message ----- From: Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET> Date: Friday, September 12, 2008 10:14 am Subject: Vanagon Tire Noise To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM