Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 Sep 2008 17:57:16 -0700
From:         Evan Mac Donald <vanagon_dad@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Front spindle possibly needed

There are several differences we need to know before anyone can say if the parts are available - mostly the year, but also manual or power steering. If you have power steering, but put in a spindle from a non-PS Vanagon, The geometry will not be correct. The tie-rod attach ppoints are different distances from the vertical rotation centerline.