Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:52:19 -0700
From:         B <oddstray@ODDSTRAY.COM>
Subject:      Re: "Westphalian"

These are well-designed for independence: solar panel solar shower warmers (big plastic bags that you fill with water and leave in the sun, and they have shower nozzles) collapsible boxes for firewood and for immediate necessities

These are well-designed for camper comfort: coleman bedding (we have a zippered blanket/sheet and a zippered comforter/sheet. We have four choices of bedding warmth, and it's generously sized for the pop-top bed) Harbor Freight 12-volt LED light

These make van life soooo much nicer: heavy-duty struts on rear hatch (strong enough to hold our solar shower bags-o-hot-water) pop-top struts poptop step second battery, with a relay in the charging circuitry to ensure the primary battery stays charged up

B&S '87 Westy 'Esmerelda Blanc' SoCal