Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 14 Sep 2008 11:51:31 EDT
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      FS: tons of vanagon parts..from over 30 vanagons and campers...
Comments: cc: vanagon@yahoogroups.com

trying to clear out some bigger stuff.. everything is in southeast pa as usual..i can ship smaller stuff have parted out over 30 vanagons and campers over the past 15 yrs and have a barn full of stuff that needs to go... i have some vanagon factory capt. chairs w/ armrests.. these fit all vanagons.. nice upgrade for early westys or whatever.. i have tan, grey, blue..GL or carat patterns price varies on color and condition. i also have a mint condition '84-86 westy capt chair..tan herringbone velour.. 2 person middle seats w/ floor tracks, add to westys camper interiors, carat interiors w/ sofabeds and flip out tables, jumpseats, GL interiors, fiberglass bumpers, wheels, instrument clusters w/ tach, poptop sections, doors, glass, carpets, doorpanels, power mirrors, power windows, engines, transmissions, wheels, tires, a/c parts, hard to find interior bits and pieces, upgrade and rare parts, etc..etc..etc..ect...i havent even hit the tip of the iceburg with this list.. too much to list.. prices depend on what you need, whether i ship it or not and condition. ** p-mail me OFF LIST with needs..please dont waste list bandwith with personal inquirys about parts..email me directly.. jordanvw@aol.com please be patient, sometimes it takes a while for me to respond, its just me, no help, and i do this parts thing as a hobby in my spare time..so dont think im ignoring you if it takes me a day or so to respond..

thanks

chris

************** Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.