Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:11:40 -0400
From:         W Monk <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: sunroof under front fiberglass
Comments: To: Cullen Stewart <cullberly@vermontel.net>

Those "shortened" looking piece in front of the poptop is from a conversion available over in Europe. I can't remember what kind of conversion top it is. It might even be a Westfalia one. That piece is to direct the air over the poptop edge. Keeps rain and wind out while driving. I personally use the luggage rack to keep my chairs and table top grill in while traveling. Plus its a must to pile some stuff up there while taking the Long Island Ferry. That way you will be put on the middle instead of up on one of the sides that has the moving ramps. You barely fit and its a scary place to be. I don't trust my vans brakes,e brake or even in gear to keep the van stationary while underway. The sunroof Eric installed is a nice installation and can't even be compared to the hack job done on the 84 parts van I had. I'll have to dig around and see if I can find the disk I have the pictures on of that junker.

Bill