Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:23:49 -0800
From:         Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fuel Price Gouging - Again - It jumped nearly $1 locally
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

Scott,

Alaska does have refineries. Our prices did not jump up, they never dropped when yours did. At least nowhere near as much as yours, we dropped maybe 10- 15 cents at most. The State legislature is investigating why this is, or they will be if we ever get past the Palin "Troopergate" and other issues.

----- Original Message ----- From: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@turbovans.com> Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 7:53 pm Subject: Re: Re: Fuel Price Gouging - Again - It jumped nearly $1 locally To: Mark Tuovinen <mst@ak.net>, vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM