Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:53:31 -0400
From:         W Monk <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Crankshaft stuck?
Comments: To: Jim Akiba <syncrolist@bostig.com>

Jim, Thats a great video. I must have been lucky the multiple times I installed a new clutch and removed the flywheel. Never worried about the thrust washer falling down. Another reason to hate that motor. Please thank Brady again for the help getting me back on the road in Vermont and the ride to get the distributer. I made it home with no problems. Also big thanks to Frank for his help and parts.

Bill