Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:45:11 -0400
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Power to Standard Steering Conversion
Comments: To: Dave Arthur <dave.arthur@NSCC.CA>

Yes it will work. You will also need the non power input (coupling shaft) as the length is difference. The difference in the knuckles has to do with leverage and final turning angle. You won’t tell the difference. Personally rebuilt racks are readily available. The non power steering also uses a larger steering wheel.

Dennis