Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:50:14 -0600
From:         Andrew Grebneff <goose1047@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Oettinger 2.8 1991 Wolfy for sale in MI

Not mine! I came across it when googling Michael Tevis of Chico, CA, from whom I am buying suspension parts (a TheSamba seller).

The engine is merely stated as "2.8liter six".

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Volkswagen-91-VW-Vanagon-Bus-VAN_W0QQitemZ250299150480QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250299150480&_trkparms=72%3A727|39%3A1|65%3A12|240%3A1308&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245>

Volkswagen View larger picture

Current bid: US $810.00 Reserve not met

End time: Sep-28-08 11:36:16 PDT (3 days 3 hours) Shipping: Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle shipping quote is available. Sells to: United States Item location: Okemos, MI, United States History: 16 bids High bidder: w***t( 0 ) New eBay Member (less than 30 days)

Starting time: Sep-23-08 11:36:16 PDT Starting bid: US $1.00 Duration: 5-day listing This is a Featured Plus! listing

Payment methods: Personal check, Cashier's Check (certified from US or Canadian bank) or money order, Loan check, Cash (in person), Other - See Seller's payment instructions for payment methods accepted See details

Seller: capitalhondagurleyleep( 0 ) Member: since Mar-11-08 in United States

1991 Volkswagen Print Version Title: 91 VW Vanagon Bus VAN

Mileage: 174,677 miles

Location: Okemos, MI

Vehicle Information VIN: WV2YB025XMH002708 | Get the Vehicle History Report

Inspection: Order an independent inspection

Warranty: No

Vehicle title: Clear

Condition: Used

For sale by: Dealer

Features Body type: Minivan/Van Engine: 2.9L 6cyl Exterior color: White

Transmission: Unspecified Fuel type: Gasoline Interior color: Gray

Drivetrain: -- Disability equipped: -- Certification: --

Description

91 VW Vanagon Bus VAN * Capital Honda * 2651 Jolly Rd * Okemos, MI 48864 * * Call Us Today! * 517 337 8383 * Ask Us A Question

* Year: 1991 * Make: Volkswagen * Model: Other * VIN: WV2YB025XMH002708

* Stock Number: N98352 * Mileage: 174677 * Transmission: Unspecified * Engine: 6 Cylinder, 2.9 L

* Exterior Color: White * Interior Color: Gray * Title: Clear

Header Vehicle Description Header We took this Vanagon in on trade. It looks like we are the third owner. It has a clean carfax that is available at your request. By viewing the Carfax, the milage is accurate. This is a non smoker vehicle.

It does have some rust but not bad at all. I have shown the rust in the pictures. It seems to run well. It drives nice too. The power windows are not working at this time. The rest of the electronics are working. Header Features & Options Header

Cup Holders

AM/FM Stereo

Third Row Seat

Clock

Front Bucket Seats

Trailer Hitch

Automatic Transmission Header Photo Gallery Header Header Additional Information Header Warranty

Welcome to another Capital Honda auction!

Charlie Rowell (517) 337-8383 (517) 337-9544 crowell@capital-honda.com

About Capital Honda

Capital Honda is one of the nation's top Honda dealers in the country as we have won the prestegious Honda President's Award. This gives you the consumer the ability to rest assured that we are one of the best of the best in sales and service satisfaction.

Your ebay contact is Charlie Rowell 517-337-8383/ crowell@capital-honda.com

We are conveniently located in Okemos, Michigan just outside of Lansing, Michigan.

Every vehicle we sell has gone through a 125 point inspection at our dealership service department unless otherwise stated. This isn't just an inspection. Our Certified Technicians make repairs and update services as required by the manufacturer and our dealership policy.

You can bid with confidence knowing we have a reputation that is second to none. Although we only offer select vehicles on ebay and have little feedback, rest assured we are a very customer focused dealership and always treat others as we want to be treated. You can bid with confidence knowing you have all the facts.

If you choose to pick up your vehicle in person, Okemos has a lot to offer. Visit Michigan State University and the capital of Michigan. We are just a short hop from Lake Michigan. Spend a few day, relax, and enjoy your new vehicle.

Shipping

We prefer that you arange the shipping as you know your location and shcedule much better than we do.

Your ebay contact is Charlie Rowell 517-337-8383 / crowell@capital-honda.com

Terms & Conditions Deposit: Deposit of $500 must be paid within 24 hours of auction close. Payment: Items will not be available for pickup or shipping until full payment is received and cleared by our local bank. Buyer has 3 days to pay. Return Policy: If you are not satisfied with your equipment upon delivery, please notify us immediately. Returns accepted within 5 days of purchase. You will be responsible for return shipping. Financing: We have multiple banks on hand to help provide financing. Availability: We reserve the right to remove this listing due to on-site sales.

Fee and Tax Information:

-- Andrew Grebneff Dunedin, New Zealand Fossil preparator Mollusc, Toyota & VW van nut Temporarily in Calgary, AB, Canada <goose1047@gmail.com>