Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:53:26 -0500
From:         Adam Schneider <vwcrewman@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: FS: 1987 Wolfy - $1,500
Comments: To: Jeff <vw.doka@gmail.com>

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area (Redwood City) and will be heading to Rancho Cordova to Jeff Schwia's to pick up my items from the container. I will be taking a Single Cab wide bed to pick my items up. If you have anything there that needs to come home .Let me know. I will be going within a week. I am just looking to offset my fuel costs and if you are in the path I may even deliver. I have lots of room. If doing this please have all monetary arrngemnts made BEFORE I get there.

Stacy