Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:06:07 -0700
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer.jupiter@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fw: SFGate: Tooling around Utah parks in a VW camper van
Comments: To: mtbiker62@comcast.net

Your mileage will vary. I called, the mailbox was full, they did not answer my email inquire.

What basis do I have except to know they could give a damn less about MY business.

tim in san jose

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@comcast.net> wrote: > I was wondering if this was going to come up .... firstly, as far as I can tell, there are no such companies in Salt Lake City that rent RV's called Western Rentals; however, there is, as the SF Chron. article said, a company called Western Road Trips at: http://westernroadtrips.com/ and they do answer their phone via automessage system (it's Sunday here in Utah) and tells you how to best contact them, what vehicles and services they provide; it even beeps at the end of the informative message so you can leave your name, phone number, etc. such as travel dates, email address. So, I agree, I think WRTrips is a pretty good place to shop if you're in the market for a Eurovan Weekender, Honda 4X or Prius rental. > > I just called them at 877-752-8747 to find that message. > > Bob Stevens > '87 Syncro Westy > Salt Lake City > > -------------- Original message ---------------------- > From: Aristotle Sagan <killer.jupiter@GMAIL.COM> >> Let's see. Their voice mailbox is full, they don't answer the phone, >> and they don't answer emails. I think Western Rentals is a great >> outfit. >> >> From last month. >> >> tim in san jose >

-- Where ever you are, there you be. Unless you're driving my van, in which case, you ain't got there yet.