Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:11:00 -0700
From:         B <oddstray@ODDSTRAY.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trip/project report

Lovely! I wanna' camp! We have *stuff* to do for the next six weeks, so I can only camp vicariously. :-(

Our Dometic fridge has gotten persnickety about staying lit when we get ready to start out. So it probably wants a tune-up.

And, I'm delighted to hear about another good campground! Please, everyone, post yer reviews! I have not yet found any campground review site that understands campervan needs and concerns as well as 'our own' site (many thanks, Roadhaus!!!):

http://www.roadhaus.com/campsubmit.php

B&S '87 Westy 'Esmerelda Blanc' SoCal