Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:32:04 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: FS: '58 Pickup
Comments: To: Mike <mbucchino@charter.net>

oh I fully expect to see this again and again, and you better believe I have myself prepared to not be bothered by it.

I wasn't nagging at the group ........( you never have to read it you know ) ..I hold a slight hope that sharing some personal insights about the 'essence' of what location is about, on a deeper essential level, might make a tiny dent in the overall vanagon and communication consciousness of North America.

you know..........'maybe just maybe saying something 'might' help shift things just a teeny tiny bit to the more considerate direction where communication is concerned. So you're happily content to just see people keep on posting for sale ads with no location mentioned ? So it's fine with you if people are careless or sloppy about stuff like that ? Perhaps you don't mind drunks on the road either .........though to be fare, that's hardly comparable. Next time you or friend buy something on eBay and it's not really as presented.......then maybe you'll wish for more responsible communication between brothers and sisters Vanagon. I'm so dumb..........I thought the idea is that we all HELP each other. I must be from the wrong planet - lol. be well ! smiles

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mbucchino@charter.net> To: "Scott Daniel - Turbovans" <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 3:36 PM Subject: Re: Re: FS: '58 Pickup