Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Oct 2008 12:18:48 -0700
From:         Evan Mac Donald <vanagon_dad@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Personalized Plates - Cast Your Vote!

All of my vehicles get a name, and those names are often given by my mom. (She usually sees them in her driveway for extended periods, while major maintence goes on. I did not get my own driveway until relatively recently.) She came up with Bluebell for my first Vanagon - an '84 two-tone blue edition, then Marigold, for the '76 loaf, and Butternut, for my current '85 tan van. Butternut has a Michigan vanity plate of "2POINT2" in the rear, and a plate of my own making on the front with a painted picture of a butternut squash, and lettering spelling out her name. The "real" liscence plate is for the big-bore 2.1 that will be going in her in the spring.

Evan Mac Donald 1985 Vanagon "Butternut"