Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Oct 2008 13:22:46 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: I love my Bus
Comments: To: Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>

not sure if you are referring to your 78 Bus or not. Personally I don't call vanagons buses. but they SURE are a perfect little private bedroom/living room/hang out space. and that is one of the things I like about them the VERY most..........a private retreat space just 'any ole time.' I like them for that...........private refuge, more than I do for camping even. Scott www.turbovans.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Lincoln" <magikvw@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 12:33 PM Subject: I love my Bus