Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Oct 2008 20:29:04 -0400
From:         The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>
Subject:      UPDATE:  Buses By The Depot (and Clearance Sale) THIS SAT.

The third annual Buses By The Depot is THIS SATURDAY, October 4, at Green Lane Park in Pennsylvania (just down the road from the Bus Depot). As in previous years, there will be a mid-afternoon caravan to the Bus Depot, where we will have our annual Garage Sale, featuring distressed/discontinued merchandise at pennies on the dollar. That will be followed by potluck dinner back at the campground, so bring a covered dish. This is a great opportunity to meet your fellow East Coast enthusiasts. See the details at: http://busdepot.com/BBD2008.htm

The weather forecast is beautiful - sunny and 70 degrees.

The event is free to attend for the day, or $10 if you want to stay overnight Saturday night. (Or you can camp all weekend for $20.) If you are camping and have already prepaid, thanks for making my life easier. Please look for a confirmation email shortly, confirming your site number. If you did not prepay, please Paypal the fee to bd@busdepot.com. (See details on the aforementioned link.) This ensures that you will be camping with us, in the section that we have reserved.

It will make my life easier if you reserve and prepay, so I can assign all sites in advance and be done with it. But if you do not, and decide to spend the night anyway, please find me or Dan Sheridan (my store manager) at the campground when you arrive on Saturday. If there are any sites left in the loop we reserved, we'll let you know. If not, you can rent one elsewhere in the campground from the ranger station for $15/night.

We had a nice turnout last year. I look forward to seeing you all again, and many new faces as well!

- Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. www.busdepot.com (215) 234-VWVW

_____________________________________________ Toll-Free for Orders by PART # : 1-866-BUS-DEPOT