Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Oct 2008 21:33:47 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Technical question re: Injector firing signal
Comments: To: "B.J.R." <beer_eighty@YAHOO.COM>

all right. got fuel pressure. I worked on a Saab one time ...........checked everything 'a lot' ........ finally decided it had to be the ECU. It was. not saying that's where you are yet though.

re LED for testing injector pulse. you could put an LED in the place of an injector, observing polarity. I personally can't say is a valid test though. Perhaps others can. ----- Original Message ----- From: "B.J.R." <beer_eighty@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 8:18 PM Subject: Re: Technical question re: Injector firing signal