Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:40:01 -0700
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Frydaye - Chinese VW Jetta gets flattened......

In California in my neighborhood I have seen plenty of divers like that too. There is one intersection with 3 lanes on one street. The right after crossing the intersection goes to a freeway ramp. But before the freeway ramp there is a gas station on the right side.

So what I see everyday is this. Some drivers on the right lane will go across the intersection then right turn into the gas station. The drivers on the middle lane will go straight passing the freeway ramp. The divers on the left lane mostly go through the intersection then make emergent right turn, cutting off the drivers on the middle lane and even some drivers on the right lane, then dive into the freeway ramp.

It all happen like that everyday smoothly and apparently never had any accidents there and no cops either. Strange enough that nobody bother to honk at anyone either. It is the way supposed to be I guess. There are no turn signals given if the divers drive F-150 or 1500 trucks in particular.

In my opinion when drivers go a long way to take a short cut they become divers. Vanagons are known to reject divers, or is it the other way around?

David