Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Oct 2008 10:19:40 -0400
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: T3 (Vanagon) tires
Comments: To: "Peter T. Owsianowski" <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>

Thanks, Pete! I'm glad to hear it, but I have to wonder how much longer they'll be available. Forever, I hope....'cause that's how long I'll (we'll) be needing them.

Mike B.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter T. Owsianowski" <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 9:53 AM Subject: Re: T3 (Vanagon) tires

Hey, Mike:

The Agillis are still at Tire Rack. If you buy 4, you get a road emeergency kit for free - very useful for a bus pilot!

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Spec.jsp?make=Michelin&model=Agilis

I have Agilis on my '87 and Continential Vancos on my '79

Pete '79 Westy "Aardvark" '87 Westy "Joe's Van" WWW.Busesbythebeach.com