Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:17:44 -0700
From:         Shawn Wright <vwdiesels@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westifarian

Perhaps this guy could come up with something...

http://redvan.ca/

His site's not up yet, but I talked to him yesterday in Coombs, BC. He's the guy who designed the cool Westy T-shirts and hoodies seen around here (Vancouver Island) recently.

Shawn Wright http://members.shaw.ca/vwdiesels '88 Westy 1.6TD 5 speed '85 Jetta Diesel 1.6NA