Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:45:36 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: FS: 1991 Westfalia $7500
Comments: To: Joe Federici <joefederici@EARTHLINK.NET>

I think it's more a matter of the posters with stuff for sale being Considerate. you know.........you read through the whole thing.......... checking to see how good it might be, and at what price. After all............a 91 Westy ...........some of those are 16 grand, even more ......... so you see the price of $ 7,500 and ..........( sounds a little beat to me fwiw ) it's obvious..........as soon as you start thinking it might have merit at the price...... OBVIOUSLY.....you want to know where it is. duh. :-)

Like, how about if someone leaves off the year, or even that it's a vanagon or westy .............just say 'wonderful camper for sale' ....... and don't say what type or year of vehicle it is.........that would be no different than leaving off the location. But it's getting funny. There's definitely some stupidity being induced via the computer world. If people had to write it out and send it into a newspaper, and pay money for their ad, they'd sure include the location wouldn't they ? In humor. Humans be so silly sometimes, like having war.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Federici" <joefederici@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 8:04 AM Subject: Re: FS: 1991 Westfalia $7500