Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:15:11 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: FS: 1991 Westfalia $7500
Comments: To: BenT Syncro <syncro@gmail.com>

hey there, no complaints from me about whatever you posted about regarding your personal website., I'm just curious what the deal is.......and yes, I had in my haste confused vanagon cafe with Van Cafe. I am very, very in favor of pretty wide open expression. VERY. If I don't like something ( other than my obvious wanting to know where things for sale are ) I don't care what anyone posts about. I know how to stop reading, and I know how to delete ! Like no problem ..........carry on about politics if anyone wants. ( have you checked into your own yahoo group ? ............those are free. The amount you can put in 'files' might not be unlimited........but quite a good resource. I have an under-used ones, 'turbovans'. )

by 'what is the problem?' I sure didn't mean 'what's wrong with you' or anything..........I just meant what issue or concern are you facing, and I gather it's loss of what had been free so far. Oh this is a big deal all right. I think you mis-read me ..............I was not complaining at all that you posted about it............I was just trying to find out what it is you have to deal with. I sure hope you get all that stuff transferred over to a good place just fine. I was glad to say goodbye to AOL in general a long time ago., One nice thing...........when you pay............then they owe you something, like consistency, support, etc. I find $ 99 a year plenty inexpensive enough for a website. Though as a hobby of course.........free would be much better. Thankfully we still have THIS free..........this medium and group, love that ! Scott ----- Original Message ----- From: BenT Syncro To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans Cc: vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 2:02 PM Subject: Re: FS: 1991 Westfalia $7500