Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:18:50 -0400
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Magical cast iron suspension?
Comments: To: pdooley <psdooley@VERIZON.NET>

I seriously doubt that VW would make a heavy vehicle major suspension component out of a weak, brittle cast iron. Who says it's cast iron, anyway? My bet is that it's forged..........nothing less would do.......

Mike B.

----- Original Message ----- From: "pdooley" <psdooley@VERIZON.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 9:46 AM Subject: Re: Magical cast iron suspension?