Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Oct 2008 23:07:44 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: G12 Coolant
Comments: To: Jason Brand <kitambi@EPICSOL.ORG>

I hope it works out just fine. Sitting 9 years. Does it run ? I sure hope it's OK. what I have seen pretty much though.............is most used waterboxer engines need new head gaskets at least. Heck, I'd be afraid to put something 'too exotic' in it even ! But maybe it'll be just fine. Another vanagon saved - glad to hear that ! Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Brand" <kitambi@EPICSOL.ORG> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 7:50 PM Subject: Re: G12 Coolant