Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Oct 2008 15:44:10 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: 2.1 Syncro; Failed Emissions "Say it isnt so Joe:" :o)
Comments: To: "Jack R." <jack007@COMCAST.NET>

good advice on not using premium. also............check throttle switch adjustment. get the van as hot as you can get it for the sniff test. I've not tried it, but have read that multi-electrode spark plugs can help. was timing mentioned or checked ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack R." <jack007@COMCAST.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 3:29 PM Subject: Re: 2.1 Syncro; Failed Emissions "Say it isnt so Joe:" :o)