Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:48:43 -0700
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: We lost an icon last night.
Comments: To: Andrew Martin <campahvan@earthlink.net>

Aw sh*t! Bob Donalds was a really good man and the repository of a lot of wisdom, some of it concerning these vans that bind us together.

Good journey Bob, and smooth.

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" Crescent Beach, BC www.crescentbeachguitar.com http://subyjake.googlepages.com/mydixiedarlin%27