Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:17:05 -0400
From:         Joy Hecht <hecht.joy@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Boston Bob's family - please help

I've just gone to Larry's pay-it-forward-fund website - http://www.roadhaus.com/store.html - and made my contribution. It doesn't take a second. Everyone, please help if you can!

Bob lived in Wayland, Massachusetts, but his website doesn't show his street address. If someone has it, could you please post it? I'm sure Karen might appreciate hearing about the overwhelming sense of loss in the vanagon community in real honest-to-goodness cards. And I'd like to send her one too.

Darryl, your email just arrived. Larry's PIF fund is the easy way to go. Do you have Bob's snail mail address?

Joy