Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 25 Oct 2008 09:21:13 -0700
From:         Joel Cort <joel_cort@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] Re: Donations Requested - Boston Bob
Comments: To: roadguy@roadhaus.com
Comments: cc: Emp_VW_Camping_Club@yahoogroups.com

Hey Gang, I just donnated most of the winnings of the 50/50 contest held at Westies @ Watkins to help Bob's Family. I have had the pleasure of conversing and discussing engines and oil pressure with Bob.  He was so knowledgeable and spoke with so many years of experience that it was always enjoyable to listen to him. He was a pro and an artist in his own way. He will be missed. Thanks for the contributions to the VW community.  A few of us from the Empire VW Club are planning to pay our respects in Boston next week.   Joel Cort Rochester NY. 89 Syncro Westy (BOSTON-BOB POWERED CinnabarVan) 87 Syncro Transporter (Stella) 73 Westy Campmobile (agent orange) Founding Member of the Empire VW Camping Club & Westies at Watkins - www.westies-at-watkins.org ________________________________ From: Larry Chase <roadguy@roadhaus.com> To: "Syncro@yahoogroups. com" <Syncro@yahoogroups.com> Cc: zmaninco@yahoo.com Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 9:01:40 AM Subject: [Syncro] Re: Donations Requested - Boston Bob Zoran, Thanks for the inquiry. 100% of all donations in this time period and over $400 that was already in the PiFF account will be donated to Bob's family. Maggie & I will donate all PayPal fees so 100% of your donation will go to the family. Donations can be made via PayPal or Charge Cards thru the Roadhaus.com PiF Fund at, www.roadhaus. com ... then click on "Donate" Pay It Forward Fund. Or by sending checks / money orders to: Larry Chase 2512 Calle De Rincon Bonito Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505 Please send me an email (roadguy@roadhaus. com) if you are mailing a donation. larry roadhaus.com On Oct 25, 2008, at 6:05 AM, Syncro@yahoogroups. com wrote: > Re: Donations Requested - Boston Bob > Posted by: "Zoran Mladen" zmaninco@yahoo. com zmaninco > Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:15 pm (PDT) > > Hi Larry, > > I would like to make a contribution to this cause. I know the PiFF > covers many people. How can I make a donation that is 100% > earmarked for Bob's family? > > Z [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] __._,_.___ Messages in this topic (4) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic Messages | Files | Photos | Polls | Calendar Please note that the default "Reply" function will route your reply to the entire group. If you have a private message for a member you'll need to specifically address your message to them. If you would like to modify your subscription settings (including unsubscribing), visit: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Syncro Rude or offensive language is not allowed on the Syncro list. Please try your best to resolve differences privately and keep them off the list. Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Recent Activity *  2 New MembersVisit Your Group Y! Sports for TV Access it for free Get Fantasy Sports stats on your TV. Yahoo! News Odd News You won't believe it, but it's true Drive Traffic Sponsored Search can help increase your site traffic. . __,_._,___