Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 25 Oct 2008 09:57:07 -0700
From:         aatransaxle <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>
Subject:      Fundraiser and Services info
Comments: To: subaruvanagon@yahoogroups.com, Syncro@yahoogroups.com,
          wetwesties@yahoogroups.com

A couple of quick thoughts from me and others...

From Jim at Bostig...amazing isn't it, this is of course the *only* way Bobby Donalds would ever let either of us make all this fuss over him.

I personally donated what I would have spent on airfare to go back to Boston..and low and behold, I got an offer of a ticket back there...Now thats a community of caring folks. We need to take care of our own any way we can and this is a real and caring way to get that done. Step up folks and lets do it now, so we can look back and say.." Yeah, I knew B Bob, and he gave me advice selflessly one day when I had a problem...good guy. I need to help with some payback for that.

Well, that hit me like a ton of bricks this morning. Sure makes you understand how fragile life really is... From Frank

I've tried a dozen times to come up with a fitting post to send to 'lists', but keep tearing them up...Speechless...from Jim A. (and that says something...)

Bob, I found you to be the most informed, least presumptive human being who ever earned the title of champion waterboxer guru. You were a joy to deal with....from Jim F.

Godspeed, Bob. You made the world a better place ...from Tabe

May God look with mercy on him and grant him rest from his labors, and eternal memory...David B

We have already collected about $5000 in the first day via the PIF fund. Donations can be made via PayPal or Charge Cards thru the Roadhaus.com PiF Fund at, www.roadhaus.com ... then click on "Donate" Pay It Forward Fund.

Or by sending checks / money orders to:

Larry Chase 2512 Calle De Rincon Bonito Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505

Please send me an email (roadguy@roadhaus.com) if you are mailing a donation.

Daryl of AA Transaxle (425) 788-4070 aatransaxle.com 86 Syncro Westy..Happy the Camper Zetec in the trunk