Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 25 Oct 2008 13:06:59 -0600
From:         Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM>
Subject:      Boston Bob Fund - Current Status

Volks,

I am so proud and honored to be part of such an incredible community.

Yesterday the donations started arriving for the Boston Bob Fund, beginning with an incredible $2,000 donation by Daryl Christensen of AA Transaxle.

Since then we have received donations from 44 individuals for a total monies collected of = $5,812.00

This is an incredible beginning and each and every donation is extremely appreciated

The donation period for the Boston Bob Fund will continue through next weekend.

100% of every donation goes directly to the Donalds family.

They really need all the help we can give.

In two of our largest on line groups ... Vanagon.com & Wet Westies ... we have over 2,000 members.

This doesn't take into consideration any other online groups, forums or clubs.

Wouldn't it be something if we could average a $5-$10 donation from every single member of every VW group, forum or club.

Yeah I know ... probably not realistic ... but we can dream, can't we?

A personal plea ....

If you haven't sent a donation and feel you have received something of value by being a member of our VW communities,

Please help if you can.

Donations can be made via PayPal or Charge Cards thru the Roadhaus.com PiF Fund at,

www.roadhaus.com ... then click on the "Donate" Pay It Forward Fund icon.

Or go to PayPal.com and send a donation to roadguy@roadhaus.com

Or send a check or money order made out to Larry Chase to:

Larry Chase 2512 Calle De Rincon Bonito Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505

Please send me an email (roadguy@roadhaus.com) if you are mailing a Check/Money Order donation.

Maggie & I will donate all PayPal Fees so that 100% of every contribution goes directly to the need.

Larry roadhaus.com