Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:05:17 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rear Heater Core Cover Removal
Comments: To: mordo <helmut.blong@GMAIL.COM>

there's only one bleed valve on the rear heater core. It has one o-ring on it I believe. I seldom put o-rings together dry .........they leak after a while in my experience. I use a very high quality black silicone, but a tiny bit, on cooling system o-rings. I use Toyota stuff, but a good high quality silicone will be good too.

----- Original Message ----- From: "mordo" <helmut.blong@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 1:54 PM Subject: Rear Heater Core Cover Removal