Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Oct 2008 06:10:37 -0700
From:         Hugo Varotto <vanagon@VAROTTO.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Vitrifrigo

Richard,

Thanks for the link to the Vitrifrigo and usage report, I plan to install one in the next 2-3 months (after I finish mounting the Propex).

Couple of questions from your pics:

1 - are you supporting the side flanges somehow ? Looks like you only put two screws through the side panel, is that enough to support the weight of the fridge? 2 - what is the front flange for ? 3 - how do you prevent the fridge from sliding forward or backwards ? 4 - the last two pics show a panel, is that a future mod (like covering the fridge with it ?

Regards,

Hugo