Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:19:16 -0400
From:         Joy Hecht <hecht.joy@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Fwd: Possible gathering site after Bob's funeral
Comments: cc: Limbobus2002@aol.com

Info from Dale Ward about post-memorial gathering. Please RSVP to him - Limbobus2002@aol.com.

Dale, I'll be there. With Matilda - my '89 vanagon, who keeps going thanks to Bob.

Is the address in your email (9 Golden Hill Ave, Shrewsbury MA 01545) that of your folks?

Joy

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: <Limbobus2002@aol.com> Date: Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:21 PM Subject: Re: Possible gathering site after Bob's funeral To: stan.wohlfarth@bentleypublishers.com, Joel.Cort@xerox.com, MrLimbo@limbobus.org, bill@limbobus.org, hecht.joy@gmail.com, mdl274@yahoo.com, phil@limbobus.org Cc: type2tom@earthlink.net, john_jordan@charter.net

Stan and Joel

People are definitely welcome at my parent's place Saturday night. I discussed it with them, well my mother at least, and they would in fact be looking forward to it. Just let me have an idea of how many to expect and we'll take it from there. As usual, limited electricity and no bath rooms, but if there's enough interest we'll get a porta-potti. Plenty of food near by and I've got a supply of fire wood. Glad you thought of it Joel, I was just getting ready to make a suggestion that people gather here. I can't do anything Friday night, as I have to work. Fell free to post this info on the Samba, Vanagon list etc. Hope we can get a big turn out.

Dale Ward LiMBO Club House Keeper 9 Golden Hill Ave Shrewsbury MA 01545

508-842-2121 774-275-0218 www.limbobus.org