Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:34:29 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Investments
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

well lets talk ! which one, I have two. I forgot to mention the 83 Sunroof Diesel Vanagon is 5 speed. I don't think I've ever even seen one of those.........a 5 speed 83 Sunroof Diesel Vanagon. But the 82 is in better condition, and very original and not messed up in any way.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Felder" <jim.felder@gmail.com> To: "Scott Daniel - Turbovans" <scottdaniel@turbovans.com> Cc: <vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com> Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 6:24 PM Subject: Re: Re: Vanagon Investments