Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:41:04 -0400
From:         Karl Mullendore <groups@WESTYVENTURES.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon alloy wheel question

Scott, that's common to get this type, apparently the parts supply chain doesn't realize how wrong these are for most alloy wheels. This type is actually meant for steel wheels that use a std. taper seat. The proper alloy wheel nuts are called 'bulge' nuts, that's what VW used. I get mine here: www.ezaccessory.com . Very quick and reliable service, good selection.

Karl