Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:26:19 -0400
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: CR@P!!! Now a NV Statistic
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

I wholeheartedly agree. I'd like to add that you should always be expecting them to do the exact wrong thing at the exact wrong time, and therefore, always be planning an avoidance path. It's known in advanced driver training classes as 'defensive driving'. It's absolutely critical to your life, your families' lives and to the preservation of your beloved Vanagon.

Mike B.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Daniel - Turbovans" <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 3:02 PM Subject: Re: CR@P!!! Now a NV Statistic