Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:35:34 -0700
From:         Rob <becida@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon ?Previa?
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

Go fold the seats down and measure the width of the back opening at the seat height. On the last one we had I could put 'some' sheets in at the very bottom of the rear door opening but the opening shrunk as you went up.

Rob becida@comcast.net

At 10/30/2008 05:23 PM, Jim Felder wrote: >Really? We have a caravan, and though I've never carried 4x8 material >the car measures as though it would, with the backs folded down. I'm >disappointed if it won't. Otherwise it's a great car for the wife to >haul grandkids in and it drive a whole lot better than I thought it >would. > >Jim > >On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Rob <becida@comcast.net> wrote: > > At 10/30/2008 04:45 PM, chris and/or ruth wrote: > >> > >> Scott, > >> My brother in law swears by this vehicle; however he prefers to buy > >> the near identical Mercury "VILLEGER". According to him, usually > >> costs much less than the Quest. He also thinks the Quest/Villager is > >> just as handy as my Vanagon (no comment). He uses his Villagers as > >> delivery vehicles, driving hundreds of miles per night. Now that's > >> saying something. He is on his third one and thinks the mid-nineties > >> models are the best. > >> > > > > I know the Caravan will NOT take a 4x8 sheet without removing the > > seats, any idea if this one will? I'm just curious as I already know > > none of vans have the class that the original does. > > > > > > > > Rob > > becida@comcast.net > > > >No virus found in this incoming message. >Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com >Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.8.5/1757 - Release Date: >10/30/2008 2:35 PM