Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 2 Nov 2008 13:38:16 -0800
From:         Courtney Hook <courtneyhook@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Lug nut stripped - back from Sears
Comments: To: B Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET>

Weld a nut to the top of the lugnut. The heat will help remove the lugnut, and once cooled, put a GOOD 6 sided socket on the new welded nut, and remove your lug. Courtney ----- Original Message ----- From: "B Feddish" <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 1:25 PM Subject: Re: Lug nut stripped - back from Sears