Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:26:51 -0800
From:         Anthony Egeln <regnsuzanne@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: TO CANADIAN LIST MEMBERS (NVC)

Whoops....forgot to add that when they sold here they were about $250 USD.  Very reasonable when you compare that to a average American gas grill.

Anthony

--- On Fri, 11/7/08, B Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET> wrote: From: B Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET> Subject: Re: TO CANADIAN LIST MEMBERS (NVC) To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 1:56 PM

How much are these things. They look pretty cool. Maybe a group purchase might entice the company to ship them down here.

Camping with a wood fired grill is probably pretty cool.

Bryan

Greetings to our Canadian list Members,

This is directed to Canadians who plan to travel south this winter to Florida.

I've been interested for some time in a wood burning BBQ grill that is manufactured in Canada.....I believe Quebec.  Here's the website:

http://www.woodflame.com/

About the time I learned of the product the company ceased importing them to the USA and are no longer available here.  To the best of my knowledge, after exchanging emails with the company, it appears that the grill is sold only in Quebec at the following stores:

Centre de Pieces et Services and Atmosphere Sports (Brossard)

I have had difficulty getting a response from these retailers to determine if they would ship to the US, and will continue to try, but I was hoping that one of our wonderful Canadian friends might be traveling to Florida this winter, and might consider buying the grill and bringing it with them to Florida.

I'd be happy to front you the money for purchase, and a case of the finest American microbrew will await you on delivery.  I live only 15 miles from I-95 in the St. Augustine area (exit 329), and would not slow you down a bit (unless you wanted me to buy you dinner and an adult beverage).  If you have never been here, St. Augustine is a fun place to visit, and apparently the oldest continuously occupied town in North America.

Please respond by pmail if you may consider this request.

Cheers and thanks, Anthony '89 Syncro GL (Hidalgo)