Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Nov 2008 20:34:13 -0500
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: NVC-Was: Driving on Air
Comments: To: Michael Sullivan <sandwichhead@GMAIL.COM>

I whole-heartedly agree. But some folks will likely just go on to explain how everything in the world is somehow related to every other thing in the rest of the world. It's just an excuse for failing to be able to stay on the subject of.............................. VANAGONS!

Mike B.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Sullivan" <sandwichhead@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 8:07 PM Subject: NVC-Was: Driving on Air