Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 8 Nov 2008 12:13:58 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Inappropriate posting coming (NVC)
Comments: To: Anthony Egeln <regnsuzanne@YAHOO.COM>

For more on General Smedley Butler, and the plot on Roosevelt, check this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PUmMC5P8IE

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver

Anthony Egeln wrote: > Is there anyone who is pro-war? Least of all anyone who has served any time in the military.....in my entire military career I never met anyone who was pro-war, nor have I ever heard of anyone who was pro-war...that's why we served. > > Sorry for the NVC post. > > Anthony > '89 Syncro GL (Hidalgo) > > --- On Fri, 11/7/08, Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM> wrote: > From: Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM> > Subject: Re: Inappropriate posting coming > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Date: Friday, November 7, 2008, 10:27 PM > > I have no objection whatsoever to your annual Remembrance Day celebration > Al. > > Just because I'm anti-war doesn't mean I'm anti-soldier, nor does > it mean > I'm blind to the circumstances that sometimes force war upon us. > > Thanks in advance > > On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Al Knoll <anasasi@gmail.com> wrote: > > >> Just to refresh the collective intelligence. Next week is both the >> USMC birthday and Armistice/Veterans Day. For those who remember >> posts of mine regarding those two days and would like another copy of >> either 'Soldier in the Rain' or 'Bronzes' or 'Old >> > Green Hat' let me > >> know by private mail and I'll send one along. >> >> Else if you-all have great objections to my twice yearly (Veterans >> Day/Memorial Day) completely WOT posts make your feelings knows by >> responding and I'll try to keep the objectionable drivel to a minimum >> >> Cane Rattler (MAAGie 61-63) >> >> > > > > -- > Jake > 1984 Vanagon GL > 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" > Crescent Beach, BC > www.crescentbeachguitar.com > http://subyjake.googlepages.com/mydixiedarlin%27 > > > > > > >