Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Nov 2008 23:16:15 -0800
From:         aatransaxle <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Backup light switch malfunction - blinking backup lights
              when shifting
Comments: To: Max Wellhouse <dimwittedmoose@cfu.net>

Yours is a bad switch Max...His may be as well...(not quite stumped ..yet...) Daryl of AA Transaxle (425) 788-4070 aatransaxle.com 86 Syncro Westy Zetec in the trunk ----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Wellhouse" <dimwittedmoose@cfu.net> To: "aatransaxle" <daryl@AATRANSAXLE.COM>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 8:06 PM Subject: Re: Backup light switch malfunction - blinking backup lights when shifting