Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:10:37 -0800
From:         PB <pbrattan@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: BLACKBREARD - the debacle ESCALATES
Comments: To: David Kao <dtkao0205@yahoo.com>

I am fortunate enough to have never experienced unfair insurance practices. Before I submit a claim, I always ask, "what would happen if..." I then ask what determines whether or not the premium will be raised. Then I ask if MY premium would be raised IF______?" I have always gotten straight answers, and whatever I was told has happened.

My current insurance company has told me that I am outright allowed a $1,000 payout per year without getting my premiums dinged. I have not needed to take advantage of that, however. Patti *************************